« Home | For Everyone » | F7, F7 » | That's right! This is the 100th post that I have ... » | Tell Me » | So That's What Happened » | Now Announcing... » | The Action Center » | Let Me Tell You How I Got A DS Game for Only $2.49... » | Nevermind That You Fool » | Ugh »

Won't Ask You Again

So I went down to Kansas City. Not the cool one in Missouri that has the theme park. I went to the one in Kansas. Which I suppose makes more sense, but that doesn't make it any less boring. Take Iowa and divide it by one Nebraska and that approximately how boring Kansas is. Either way, it was an uneventful weekend, even though I had most of Thursday and Friday off. It was cold down there too, but then again it's cold up here as well so I can't complain too much.

I've been trying to get back into a few games recently. I'm playing a bunch of Advance Wars, but I cannot beat this damn level. I've been stuck on it for weeks and I don't think I'll ever beat it. I heard that soon Microsoft will allow downloading old Xbox games on the 360. It just seems to keep getting better and better, so once I get the cash I will definately be buying one. Probably the black one. That means I'll have to get a job, but I picked up a HyVee application and will hand that in soon seeing as EB Games won't call me back...

Now I've been listening to a lot of music lately. First, I've been listening to Hello Rockview by Less Than Jake. It's weird, because I'm not a huge fan of them, but that album is amazing. It's one of my favorite albums of all time; I like every single song on it, and that's very rare for me. Also, I've listened to most of their other albums and they suck... a lot (except for Pezcore, which is decent). How can a band make an album so kickass while the rest of their stuff sucks so bad? Also, I've been listening to the new Streetlight Manifesto album. At first I didn't like that band that much, but after listening the their new album, I've warmed up to them. It's not bad at all.


I'm too lazy to get into Photoshop and make some witty picture, so I'll just leave you with a video of Whit playing Donkey Konga. It's worth noting that this is the first time the bongos have been plugged into any console for over a year or so. Not a game I'd recommend.

Post a Comment