« Home | It So Damn Close... » | Subliminal, Perhaps? » | I Think I Have One Of Those » | Won't Ask You Again » | For Everyone » | F7, F7 » | That's right! This is the 100th post that I have ... » | Tell Me » | So That's What Happened » | Now Announcing... »

Everybody Wants to Be Naked and Famous

Only 1 and a half days until Christmas, or as I've been calling it, Guitar Hero day. This week has been going by so slowly, but it's almost done and it'll be worth it in the end. The thing that sucks is that once Christmas is over, there's nothing to look forward to besides the end of the semester and weeks of Guitar Hero. All the cool holidays go by so fast...

Since I have two weeks of no-school, you would think that I would get to kick back and relax, right? Well, no. My teachers held a meeting with each other and decided to screw Chris over and give him tons of homework over the holidays. So maybe that didn't really happen, but it seems that way.

No good concerts to look forward to, having to take the ACT and SAT within the next two months, lots of work to do... I wonder what's keeping me holding on these days. Ok, so that sounded a bit emo, but I'm not gonna go cut myself or something. I'm just going to kickback, play some Guitar Hero and wait for better days to come.

Post a Comment