« Home | Subliminal, Perhaps? » | I Think I Have One Of Those » | Won't Ask You Again » | For Everyone » | F7, F7 » | That's right! This is the 100th post that I have ... » | Tell Me » | So That's What Happened » | Now Announcing... » | The Action Center »

It So Damn Close...


That's right. Only a week left until the big day. The fantastic day when I, among many others, get tons of free stuff. What's not to love? Christmas is one of the best holidays ever. This year I'm hoping to cash in on Guitar Hero III for my Wii and an Operation Ivy shirt. This will be the longest week ever...

So I managed to finally drop AP Chemistry. It just wasn't working out for me, so normal honors chemistry should be a lot better. At least now I only have to see that teacher only two or three times a week and a lot less work. Plus I get a study hall, so this next semester will be a lot more stress free. I could use some relief time, my junior year of high school has sucked thus far.

On the plus side, I have enough cash to get Smash Bros. Brawl (if it ever comes out). I'll have to get it on Amazon.com, but that means I won't have to wait in line somewhere or struggle trying to get it. Can't wait for that game, it's going to be so awesome. I'm about halfway on Zelda Phantom Hourglass. It's still pretty good, I'm liking it so far. Linebeck's a pretty funny new character, and the storyline is coming together nicely. But once again, I have to complain about how damn easy it is. No struggling at all, which is nice but bad at the same time. Know what I mean?

Hopefully this week goes by nice and quick. The sooner I have that plastic guitar in my hands, rocking out to "Lay Down" by Priestess, the better.

Post a Comment