« Home | Ho Ho Ho » | Everybody Wants to Be Naked and Famous » | It So Damn Close... » | Subliminal, Perhaps? » | I Think I Have One Of Those » | Won't Ask You Again » | For Everyone » | F7, F7 » | That's right! This is the 100th post that I have ... » | Tell Me »

I'm Surprised We've Come This Far

First post of 2008! Wooo!

One week of school left until the semester ends. Actually, make that only 3 days, because I have Friday off. The next semester will be a lot easier, so I'm starting to feel a bit more relieved. They can't give us homework over that break, so it should be a productive 3 days.

I've been playing a lot of games recently, including Zelda PH, Portal, and Pirates of the Burning Sea. I've almost beaten the first two, and my beta test of the last one is running out of time, so I've come up with a good idea. I'll be writing three separate reviews for each of those games and posting them here. I'm doing this because it's a good way to flex and practice my writing skills (I'm considering journalism for a college major), plus most websites like to get writing samples if you ask to work for them. This way, I have something already written to give them. I don't care if people read them or not, it's mostly just for fun. And who knows, I know some people who could get me hooked up for writing for some bigger sites, so maybe you'll see some of my reviews on Gamepro or IGN or something. That'd be awesome.

So look for those reviews, they'll probably be up this weekend. Until then, I'll be enjoying the new year and the last three days of AP chemistry.

Post a Comment