« Home | Yeah, I Know » | Portal Review » | The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Review » | I'm Surprised We've Come This Far » | Ho Ho Ho » | Everybody Wants to Be Naked and Famous » | It So Damn Close... » | Subliminal, Perhaps? » | I Think I Have One Of Those » | Won't Ask You Again »

Side Effects May Occur

Computer's fixed, but it's a long story. Basically, my never-updated antivirus was blocking all internet access, so I uninstalled it. But later, when I went to plug in the cord in the back, sparks flew out of the power supply. So I went out, bought a new power supply, and my dad and I replaced it ourselves. Everything computer-wise now works. The PS2 is another story.

My electric luck was running short that weekend. I was taking a break from 5 hours of tech support and decided to finally get started on GTA. So I popped it in and turned it on and watched about 5 minutes of cutscenes before my dad comes home. He asks if I want to get some Wendy's and I was like, "Hellz yes I want some Wendy's". So I thought I would pick GTA back up later and stood to turn off the PS2. Right as my finger touched the power button, a huge spark connected and then the PS2 turned off. A little dazed, I just shrugged it off and left. When I came home, the PS2 wouldn't turn on. I called Sony's customer support, and they were nice enough to replace it for me, even though it was way out of warranty. I'm still waiting for it to be delivered, so I'll update you on that.

Yeah, school's been a lot easier now that I have easier math and chemistry classes, plus a study hall. A lot less stressful, which is nice. Hopefully the year continues like this. I am planning on updating my Myspace layout; I have it all drawn out seeing as I want to make a fresh, purely CSS based page. It'll be hard, but hopefully the payoff will be good. Good thing I have a lot of free time to do it.

Post a Comment