« Home | Portal Review » | The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Review » | I'm Surprised We've Come This Far » | Ho Ho Ho » | Everybody Wants to Be Naked and Famous » | It So Damn Close... » | Subliminal, Perhaps? » | I Think I Have One Of Those » | Won't Ask You Again » | For Everyone »

Yeah, I Know

I was going to post a nice Guitar Hero review, but that's going to have to wait. I've been pretty busy lately. The good thing is that I have a three day weekend now so maybe sometime within that time it should be up. Gamestop emailed me a coupon for 25% off any used PS2 game, and most PS2 games these days are like $5 anyway, and I have $5 so I though I should get myself a game. I got GTA Vice City (after arguing with my mom to let me get it, 6 months and I won't need anyone to buy mature-rated games for me. They also had a bunch of free posters at Gamestop, so I grabbed a few, including a Super Mario Galaxy one. I really want to play GTA right now, but I have other things to do.

Last night, my internet decided to not work for no apparent reason. I decided to wait until morning to try fix it so that's what I'm doing right now. I can get the internet to work on my Wii and my garbage Windows 98 downstairs (which is what I'm typing this on right now), so it works on anything connected wirelessly to my router. But my good computer won't connect for some reason. I'm trying a couple of things, but I might have to call tech support eventually as much as I hate doing that. Hopefully I get it to work soon.

I saw Juno and I didn't like it very much. It's blatantly obvious that the director is going for a Napoleon Dynamite style movie, but it falls flat. It's like he's trying too hard. And the Juno character is that one girl in my class who always has something stupid and witty to say about everything and you just want to punch her in the face. And that Cera guy is a good actor, but totally wrong for this kind of movie. In Superbad, that kind of acting works, not in this movie though. Overall, I found it to be not at all funny, totally unrealistic, and just not very good. Don't know what all the hype about it was for...

I better go back and fix this damn network. I want to watch Diggnation, but can't download it until my internet works again. At least I have no homework, this semester has been so much easier.

Post a Comment