« Home | Winner... Almost » | 2259406 » | What Are They Really Saying » | Side Effects May Occur » | Yeah, I Know » | Portal Review » | The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Review » | I'm Surprised We've Come This Far » | Ho Ho Ho » | Everybody Wants to Be Naked and Famous »

Trendy

So my R4 card came in on Thursday. I'm really happy with the store that I bought it from, great communication and fast shipping. Lots of fun to be had with an R4.

On a completely unrelated note, I've started playing Phoenix Wright (the first one for the DS). There's not much gameplay, but the story and the characters keep me entertained. I'm really enjoying it, I can't wait to play the others in the series. Also, I've picked up Jam Sessions. It's pretty fun, I can play the chorus of Blind Melon's "No Rain" and the riff for "Smoke on the Water". Sure, I suck at it, so what? I like it.

The new Myspace layout hasn't been worked on for a while, but I did some stuff to it today. I totally threw out a feature because it just wasn't working and I didn't feel like working it out. I also added a new part which looks pretty awesome. Just one part left (the hard part) and it'll be done and I'll officially launch it.

Post a Comment