« Home | Music Review: Less Than Jake - GNV FLA » | Quick Review - Penny Arcade Game » | Woah Summer » | Government Money » | ! » | How I Got GTAIV For Free » | AP Tests and TV's » | Grand Theft Auto IV » | We All Have to Burn Something » | This Rock Show's Totally Bitchin' »

©

Summer yeah. Got me an Xbox360. Beat GTAIV and Phoenix Wright 3. Starting Metal Gear Solid 2 and Halo 3. Lots of games to play.

Two days ago, I found the answers to a mystery that has been on my mind for a while. I have this dent in my skull, you see. It's not really visible, but you can definately feel it. Anyways, I asked my mom where it came from. She said that when I was born, she had a C-section, and the scalpel actually went into my head. That's right, a sharp blade punctured my baby head. Now all I have left of that incident is this dent in my skull. So who knows what kind of damage was caused that day, or maybe something good happened. Who knows?

Weeks left until Less Than Jake/Goldfinger/Big D concert. Also, Flogging Molly, the Flobots, Dropkick Murphy's, and the Briggs are coming to town as well. Who knew that this summer would be a good one for concerts?

Post a Comment