« Home | Not Dead Yet » | Leaving » | After the Microsoft E3 2008 Press Conference » | After » | Before » | © » | Music Review: Less Than Jake - GNV FLA » | Quick Review - Penny Arcade Game » | Woah Summer » | Government Money »

Still Not Dead

Ok, confession time. I've kinda gotten bored with this blog. I just can't find the motivation or the desire to post anything here. I don't get much readership, and the design is getting old. So, I'm going to be working on a revitalization!

That's right, instead of posting the boring stuff I do every day, I'm going to post more interesting stuff. Like game reviews, cool internet finds, or opinions and stuff. Might even try a redesign, but that won't be soon. Gonna basically try get stuff on Digg and try to get this blog up and running again.

So, starting next post, new style of posting and we'll see where this leads me. Too bad no one reads this now, but hopefully that changes soon.

Post a Comment