« Home | Google Chrome Impressions » | Still Not Dead » | Not Dead Yet » | Leaving » | After the Microsoft E3 2008 Press Conference » | After » | Before » | © » | Music Review: Less Than Jake - GNV FLA » | Quick Review - Penny Arcade Game »

MC Lars Website and More!

Wow, it's been a looooooooong time since I've updated this blog. But I've been busy. Most importantly, I've landed some work doing some website coding for a nerdcore rapper by the name of MC Lars. I've seen him live, and I love his music, and when I got the opportunity to help on his new website, I jumped at the chance. So Rich designed, I coded, and it's all running smooth and east. Click the banner below to check it out.


So this makes me feel like I need to work on maybe a proper portfolio website where I can post my past works and offer some contact details if people want to hire me for some freelance web-dev. But that's some work that won't be done for a looooooong time.

Post a Comment